Contractor License School
How To Pass Your C-2 Test.
Getting your C-2 Insulation and Acoustical License may be easier than you think. (or not if you thought it was really easy)
Looking to get your C-2 License? Well let me help you out. First, you will need at least 4 years of working experience in Instulation and Acoustical.
Do I take both tests on the same day? You have the freedom to choose your location and date of tests. If you want to schedule them on the same day, go for it.
How many questions? The Test ranges from 110 to 120 questions.
How long is the exam? The exam duration is 3.5 hours.
Do I get a calculator? Yes, one will be provided if necessary. As for your personal items, they will be stored until after the exam.
Give us a call with any questions – (800) 659-1207
or shoot us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
All you need to know.
Test number 1. Law
Once you got that experience you’re all ready to get started. So let me break it down. There’s two tests. The first one is on all things law. That includes liens, contract law, bonds, taxes, etc. (Don’t be afraid if you don’t know all about these things, that’s why we’re here to help you)
Test Number 2. Trade
The second test is on your specific trade. In this case the C-2 Insulation and Acoustical. Speaking from the experience of hundreds of other contractors, this test is much easier. Why? Because you already have the work experience and likely are an expert in your craft. Of course learning what exactly the CSLB expects can be tricky however at the end of the day you know your trade best.
How do I get started?
The world runs on contractors. That is why here at the contractor school we help you pass your test and become a successful contractor. All it takes is a bit of practice, a bit of magic and before you know it you’ll be conquring the world.
But first, there are a few things you should know…
1. You need to have 4 years of experience (the hardest part)
2. Must be 18 years or older (the easiest part)
3. Must have an SSN or ITIN (the average difficulty part)
In terms of requirements these are all the things you need. If you have any specific questions about these requirements you can always give us a call or check out the CSLB here.
What about the APPLICATION?
Once you’re ready to take the test, we’ll help you send an application to the CSLB (Contractor State License Board). This is how you prove your experience, as well as provide additional business information.
It will take the CSLB 6-8 weeks to get back to you. Once they do you will be able to choose your test date and location close to you.
But my BUSINESS?
Congrats you’re starting a business! That is to be celebrated. Don’t let the daunting task throw you off. Here’s a couple things to consider.
1. What business entity will you be filing? The CSLB requires you to be a sole proprietor, parternship or corporation in order to submit your applicaiton. If you haven’t landed on any of these options, now would be a good time to start thinking about it. (We provide filing services if needed)
2. What makes the most amount of money? Focus your attnetion to the things that truly matter. The services that bring you the most amount of money are where you want 80% of your efforts to go.
Got more questions?
full online course
- 4 Law & Business Live Streaming Classes
- Once A Week For 4 Weeks
- Two Months Access
- Trade DVDs and CDs.
- – Law & Business Practice Tests
- – Trade Practice Tests
- – Access To Law-Class Recordings (Video and Audio)
- – Trade DVD Teaching
- – Trade CD Teaching
- So Basically Everything You Need To Study Law and Trade
EVEN MORE BENEFITS (WHAAAA?)
- Application Assistance (That Application Can Be Difficult)
- A Handy-Dandy Pass-Test Guarantee
“Excellent school! I passed law and electrical exams on my first try and I was more than ready. They also set up my S Corps and helped me through the full process.”